Skip to content
Immediate Home Selling Option – We Buy Housescbrinks2018-05-10T00:06:46+00:00
Immediate Home Selling Option – We Buy Houses
- Make an appointment today with a Brinks Real Estate home consultant who can make you an offer on the spot.
- We will in detail lay out the pro’s and cons of taking a quick cash offer VS taking a more conventional rout. The advantages of an immediate cash offer include:
- No bank approvals
- We pay all cash and can often close within 72 hours – meaning you have your fast quick
- Very short or no inspection period (We typically want only 24 hours to do our due diligence). This is typically a 15-day period where a seller can dissect every inch of your home, then use it to negotiate against you for every detail they find.
- No repairs and no cleaning your home up. We are happy to take your just as it is!
- Financing buy financing contingences.
- Not getting a contract with a contingency that a seller must first sell their other home first.
- Inspections can be brutal on a seller unless your home is practically new, up to current building code, has no deferred maintenance, and is clean from top to bottom.
- Additional inspections will be required if you’re accepting an offer that is FHA or VA financing (well over 50% of loans fall into this category).
- Let’s hope there are no encroachments along property line. Otherwise someone be required to pay to move fences, decks, sheds, trees, etc. Away from utility or property lines.
- No requests from buyers, banks, or insurance companies to fix items.
- , let’s list say the process is complicated enough that over 30% of contracts DO NOT close
- No pushy Realtors or Brokers! No open houses! No parading of endless strangers through your home at all hours of the days.
- Discreetly and quietly sell your home with no advertising
- PAY ABSOLUTOLLY NO COMMISSION! This alone typically equals saving 6% of your sales price.
- NO HOLDING COST! The average home takes 90 days to go from listing to closing. Once you figure in Mortgage, Taxes, Insurance, HOA, electric, water, sewer, and trash, yard maintenance, pool service, etc. WE KNOW TIME IS MONEY! On the average home sale, from listing to closing, the seller’s holding cost average 3-4% in of their homes sales price.
- We can pay all closing cost. This is can be estimated between 2-3% of your homes sale price including transfer taxes, recording fee, title policy, etc.
So besides just the connivance, there is a lot cost saving potential by selling your home quick.
- Homes and situations that are usually best suited for this type of sale may have one or more of the following scenarios:
- Behind on payments.
- Job relocation.
- Job loss.
- Inherited homes
- Homes where a “traditional” listing was attempted, however there was a poor response from prospective buyers.
- Traditional sales with a number high days on market.
- Homes that are in need of fairly substantial updating or repairs.
- Uninsurable and unfinanciable homes. Problems with major components such as the the roof, plumbing, electric, or HVAC will not be financeable or insurable.